Log Cabin Peska lays by the small lake in the resort area. The Log Cabin is equipped with living area, fireplace, kitchenette, and bathroom with private sauna. The Log Cabin has a masterbedroom downstairs and three single beds in the loft upstairs. With stunning log walls, Peska offers a hint of Arctic luxury to your stay.
- master bedroom downstairs with double bed
- one bedroom upstairs with two single beds
- two single beds at the upstairs loft area
- sofa in the living room
- fully equipped kitchenette with dining table
- bathroom with ensuite sauna
Did you know that log is an environmentally friendly and energy efficient building material? Log is a renewable resource, easy to recycle, and has an incredible ability to store carbon dioxide from the atmosphere.